Reasons

This blog is my motivation, it is my healing power for me. If you read, don't judge, dont comment negativley, I deal with enough as it is, I hope to be an encouragement to others out there. I love myself enough to change and try. I love my family to not give up.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Thanks!

I have recieved a few responses already, and now, well how can I not be fully commited! :) I want to thank those who have given me words of encouragement and are on my cheering squad. I also want to thank those who have read that I don't know and have shared their story with me, I know I can learn a lot from and it will help me along my way. Whoot, so exciting! I'm totally pumped for it! I will post good and bad, wins and losses, it's all about keeping it real! Until next time....xoxo BC

No comments:

Post a Comment